Thank you letter from Mr. Nguyen Huu Cau’s granddaughter - Dân Làm Báo

Thank you letter from Mr. Nguyen Huu Cau’s granddaughter


Dear Human rights organizations, Humanitarian organizations, Vietnamese associations and communities at home and abroad:

My name is Tran Phan Yen Nhi and I am the granddaughter of Mr. Nguyen Huu Cau. My grandfather was released at 9 p.m. on March 21, 2014. He really came back to me. But I could only spend a very short time with him before he was hospitalized in the next morning, March 22. My grandfather has since been treated for many illnesses. Recently, I have to take 5 days off from school to help take care of him at the Vietnam-France Hospital.

To me, nothing else would make me feel happier than the joyful moments taking care of my grandfather and I am proud of him more and more each day.

All of you have voiced your calls for the release of my grandfather in the past several years; after his release, you continue to provide financial supports to help treat his illnesses. Your favors are comparable to the ocean and sky. 

Without your compassionate hearts and precious supports, my grandfather could not have a chance to receive medical care because our family is very poor. The doctors said my grandfather needs long term treatments.

Today, with these words, I sincerely and respectfully send my deepest thanks to Human rights organizations, Humanitarian organizations, Vietnamese associations and communities at home and abroad. I also beg for your continual supports for my grandfather so he will have a full recovery to return to a normal life with me, and to change back my last name to Nguyen. 

In closing, I pray for your good health, peace and heavenly blessings.


Sincerely,

Tran Phan Yen Nhi

My address:
Tran Phan Yen Nhi
An Hoa hamlet, An Minh Bac commune
U Minh Thuong district, Kien Giang Province
Vietnam

My email address: meoconmituot99@gmail.com
My phone number: +84 0949 97 92 11

*

Bản tiếng Việt:


Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo